Why I love to be surrounded by creative people: Passion, Purpose and Art

I love to watch 


Drowning in someone else’s passion is the most blissful asphyxiation. I gladly let my mouth rest and close. My speech is not meant nor designed for these moments, the pronunciation of my words has not been deemed necessary. I free the air for the potential of others' expressed Interest, energy, and hope.


My mind is accustomed to the rushing static of racing thought, similar to a tweaked radio, never ceasing its distractions. Only getting louder and more persistent with each attempt to convert it into hushed silence.


However, the radio silences when surrounded by passionate people. My perpetuated song ends and I eagerly wait for theirs to begin. To say that I love creativity and its sacred environment is an understatement.


It gives me life, for it is life.


The creativity that turns colors and brush strokes into stories and tear-falls, exists as the same life force that lifts us out of bed. There is nothing greater than having the privilege of experiencing people's reason to live.


To witness life itself is an act of former yet infinite creation. To enter this world requires creation from the scratch of biological scraps.


Cells collide like pigment and hues, DNA spindles like the twirling of a pen.


Every part of the human vessel is a novel creation, genetically outstanding, and impossible to identically recreate.


Human existence is the purest form of artistry with art as our chosen rebirth. Every time that we create and express, we draw from the source of our individual creation.





Comments

What's Popular (: